How to Make Turquoise Pearl Bracelet
In this tutorial, I will show you how to make turquoise pearl bracelet, an easy to make bracelet at home. This is another easy diy friendship bracelet using gemstone beads and string.
The joy of handcrafting an easy diy pearl bracelet with turquoise gemstone is unique and it provides the opportunity of personal style and expression. I have been making my own handmade bracelets using semi-precious gemstone for personal used and for gifts to family , relatives and friends.
A gemstone is a precious or semi-precious stone of any various minerals highly prized for beauty and durability. For this particular project, I used turquoise and garnet with fresh water pearl as focal which is perfect for any occasion.
I have made a video tutorial showing you every step, giving you diy bracelet ideas. This is very simple and easy to make. Have fun and enjoy.
How to Make a Bracelet with Beads and String
Easy DIY Gemstone Turquoise Pearl Bracelet
- Jewelry Wire
- Gemstone chip beads , turquoise/ garnet ( or preferred stone)
- freshwater pearls
- sterling silver bead spacer
- sterling silver crimp bead
- sterling silver lobster closure
- bracelet chain extender (optional)
flat nose plier
Disclosure: Mindfulness Memories is part of Amazon Associate Affiliate Program. Posts may contain affiliate link which Mindfulness Memories receives a small amount of commission from any qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you when visiting Amazon and made a purchase after you click the link. I would not recommend a product that I do not believe in.
Click Video for DIY Bracelet Tutorial
DIY Bracelet Instruction
- Measure the jewelry wire and cut it about 10 inches. (this is granting that the bracelet length is 7 to 8 inches.)
- Place one crimp bead at the end of the wire and loop it with the lobster claw and press it with crimp plier to secure the wire.
- Begin beading the gemstones until you reach the half size ( about 3.5 to 4 inches).
- Add the sterling silver spacer bead, followed by the freshwater pearl and then another sterling silver bead at the center of the bracelet.
5) Continue beading all the rest of the gemstone until you reach the desired length.
6) Add a crimp bead and loop the wire on the closed jump ring and press the crimp bead with crimp plier to secure it.
7) Cut off the rest of left over wire.
8) You can certainly add bracelet chain extender (optional) as well.
At no time, you have made a beautiful and classic yet trendy gemstone bracelet for you to enjoy and or share to friends, family and relatives. Hope you enjoy making this fun project on how to make easy diy friendship bracelet with beads.